Friday, May 18, 2012

What's on your ereader?

Pony-eReader.jpgI know there are physical book traditionalists out there who would hate the title but I had to go with it, if only just to poke them in the ribs a little bit. Most of my reading is done on Barnes & Noble's Nook. I have the Simple Touch and it has been great for me. I can have all my books in one location and not have the weight of carrying the physical books. The Nook does, as with all tech, have a few shortcomings but overall I love it. Most of my reading is done on the Nook and sometimes I still purchase a physical book when the ebook isn't available. My pleasure reading is done on my iPad 2. Yes, I'm a techie and a second gen adopter!

Here's my current reading list:
  • Hearing God by Dallas Willard
  • Hungry For Go: by Margaret Feinberg
  • The Jesus I Never Knew by Philip Yancey
  • Sticky Church by Larry Osborne
  • The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

    What are your thoughts about my reading list? Which books pique your interest? What are you currently reading? Is there a book you recommend I read?



    Crossroads Vineyard Church
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment